16.4.12

Review [Miss Sporty Lipstick #009 Innocence]


I've used Miss Sporty products during my teen years when I first started experimenting with makeup and I remember them being affordable, reliable and lasting.
I'm glad I had a look at the lipstick selection today, after a very long while, because this cute little dark blue packaging caught my eye. Most of Miss Sporty products have had packaging suited for the teens but this looks reasonably mature and I'm liking it!


Shade #009 Innocence is an adorable soft baby pink color- you just cannot say no to it! The lipstick glides on very smoothly and leaves a good coverage in one swipe, leaving a moisturizing layer of yumminess! Talking about yumminess, it's also got a slight watermelon scent which is not too overpowering.

The only downfall is that the lipstick wears off after an hour or even less but at a very reasonable price of just £2.59, this is a great buy for all you pink lipstick lovers out there!


I found another lush baby pink lipstick shade that does not break my bank! 
*victory dance*

In the photo above, I'm wearing #009 Innocence on it's own but you can also pair it with a lipstick of a thicker texture such as Barry M's lip paint #100 [link].



3 comments:

Mi_Mi said...

wow this colour is very pretty^^

Natascha Coester said...

Great color :)

Torp said...

What a lovely color. :)